Why travel with GradCity? Here are just a few reasons...
- Travel Specialists
- Customer Care Team
- Booking incentives and bonuses
- Designated hotels available for Parents, Friends and Family
- Professional on-site staff
- Extensive on-site orientation
- On-site EMTs and medics
- 24-hour student center
- 24-hour emergency cell phone access
- Exclusive event schedules
- Travel Insurance provided by Travel Guard America
- Medical expense insurance
- Emergency medical transportation insurance
- GradCity provides the highest staff-to-student ratio in the industry to assist in your student's safety and ensure they have the time of their life! While your student is onsite you will have access to our 24-hour staff if you need to reach your son or daughter for any reason. Safety is our #1 priority!
- Staff available 24 hours — emergency phone number available 24 hours a day
- On-site GradCity wristbands indicate each student as a GradCity traveler, and also has the 24-hour emergency phone number printed on it. This helps our staff identify and assist our travelers to know they are part of our group.
- GradCity staff are at all scheduled events from beginning to end, whether it’s a day event, night event, or an excursion that GradCity offers.
- Our staff work together with hotel staff to ensure our students have the best overall experience
- Trained in CPR — Although not required, many staff members are trained in CPR; if the need arises they are prepared to handle the situation.
- Staff members are equipped with cell phones and/or 2-way radios for immediate communication in the case of an emergency.
- GradCity employs EMT's at our destinations in case of a medical emergency. We have medical personnel available if the need arises.